How to fix socket error 10054 connection reset by peer:
Socket error 10054 “Connection reset by peer” typically indicates that the connection to the remote server was reset or terminated unexpectedly, usually due to a network or communication issue.
Here are some steps you can try to fix this error:
- Check your network connectivity: Ensure that your network connection is stable and reliable, and that there are no issues with your internet service provider (ISP).
- Check the remote server: Make sure the remote server is running and is accessible. Try to connect to it using other methods or tools, such as telnet or a web browser.
- Check your firewall settings: If you are using a firewall or antivirus software, ensure that it is not blocking the connection to the remote server.
- Restart your computer and networking equipment: Sometimes, simply restarting your computer and networking equipment can resolve network or communication issues.
- Update your network drivers: Ensure that your network drivers are up-to-date, as outdated or corrupt drivers can cause network connectivity issues.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to contact the network administrator or the server administrator for further assistance in resolving the error.