How to find aadhaar number without mobile number
If you have lost or do not have access to the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar number, you can still find your Aadhaar number by following these steps:
- Visit the UIDAI website: Go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on “My Aadhaar”: On the UIDAI website, click on the “My Aadhaar” option in the top menu and select “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your details: On the Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID page, select the “Aadhaar Number (UID)” option and enter your full name, email address, and registered mobile number (if available) in the corresponding fields. If you do not have access to the registered mobile number, leave that field blank.
- Enter the security code: After entering the details, enter the security code displayed on the page.
- Click on “Send OTP”: Once you have entered all the details, click on the “Send OTP” button to receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number (if available) or email address.
- Enter the OTP: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number (if available) or email address in the corresponding field on the page.
- Click on “Verify OTP”: After entering the OTP, click on the “Verify OTP” button to verify your identity.
- Retrieve your Aadhaar number: Once your identity is verified, your Aadhaar number will be displayed on the screen. You can also choose to download a digital copy of your Aadhaar card.
Note: If you have lost access to both your registered mobile number and email address, you will need to visit the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center and follow the necessary steps to retrieve your Aadhaar number.