How to stop apps from draining battery android
There are several ways to stop apps from draining battery on an Android device:
- Identify the culprits: Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Usage to see which apps are using the most battery. This will give you an idea of which apps to focus on.
- Force stop background apps: Go to Settings > Apps > [App name] > Force Stop. This will stop the app from running in the background and using up battery.
- Disable auto-sync: Many apps constantly sync data in the background, which can drain battery. Go to Settings > Accounts > [Account name] > Sync Settings and turn off auto-sync for apps that you don’t need to be constantly updated.
- Turn off location services: Location services use a lot of battery. Go to Settings > Location and turn off GPS for apps that don’t need it.
- Lower screen brightness: High screen brightness can also drain battery quickly. Lower the screen brightness to conserve battery.
- Use battery saver mode: Most Android devices have a battery saver mode that limits performance to extend battery life. Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Saver and turn it on.
- Uninstall unnecessary apps: If you have apps that you rarely use, consider uninstalling them to free up storage space and reduce battery drain.