How to download whatsapp backup from google drive
To download WhatsApp backup from Google Drive, you need to follow these steps:
- Open your Google Drive account on a web browser and log in using your credentials.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the “Settings” gear icon and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Manage Apps” tab.
- Scroll down to find “WhatsApp Messenger” in the list of apps that are connected to your Google Drive account.
- Click on “Options” next to the WhatsApp Messenger app and select “Manage Backups.“
- Here, you will see a list of all your WhatsApp backups that are saved on Google Drive. Select the backup you want to download.
- Click on the “Download” button next to the backup file and save it to your computer or mobile device.
Note that you need to have an active Google Drive account that is linked to your WhatsApp account to be able to download the backup files. Also, keep in mind that WhatsApp backups are encrypted, so you will need to restore the backup to a device running WhatsApp to access the messages and media files.