How to make instagram account private from personal blog
If you want to make your Instagram account private from a personal blog, you can follow these steps:
- Open your Instagram app on your mobile device or web browser.
- Go to your profile by clicking on your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of your profile.
- Select “Settings” at the bottom of the menu.
- Scroll down and select “Privacy.”
- Toggle the switch next to “Private Account” to turn it on. This will make your account private, and only your followers will be able to see your posts and stories.
- If you want to approve or remove followers, go back to “Privacy” and select “Followers.” Here, you can choose to manually approve all your followers or remove followers that you no longer want to have access to your account.
Keep in mind that once you make your Instagram account private, any new followers will have to be approved before they can see your posts and stories. Also, if someone is already following you, they will still be able to see your posts and stories even if you make your account private.