How to remove password from pdf in adobe reader without password
Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove the password from a PDF file without knowing the password. The password is used to encrypt the contents of the PDF file, and without it, the contents cannot be accessed.
If you have forgotten the password for a PDF file, you may need to use a password recovery tool or service to attempt to recover the password. However, these tools may not always be successful, especially if the password is complex or has been changed recently.
If you have the password for the PDF file, you can follow these steps to remove the password:
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Enter the password when prompted.
- Click on the “File” menu and select “Properties.”
- Click on the “Security” tab.
- Click on the “Security Method” drop-down menu and select “No Security.”
- Enter the password again when prompted.
- Click on “OK” to save the changes.
After following these steps, the password will be removed from the PDF file, and you will be able to open and access the contents of the file without entering a password.