How to set up new iphone 11 manually
Here are the steps to set up a new iPhone 11 manually:
- Turn on your iPhone 11 by pressing and holding the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Choose your preferred language and region.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network or use your cellular data to set up your iPhone.
- On the “Quick Start” screen, follow the prompts to transfer your data and settings from your old iPhone or create a new Apple ID.
- If you choose to set up your iPhone as new, you will need to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Set up Face ID or Touch ID by following the prompts. These features allow you to unlock your iPhone with your face or fingerprint.
- Create a passcode to secure your device.
- Set up Siri, Apple’s virtual assistant, by following the prompts.
- Decide whether to share your analytics and usage data with Apple by selecting “Share with App Developers” or “Don’t Share.”
- Choose your preferred display settings, such as text size, display zoom, and dark mode.
- Set up Apple Pay if you want to use your iPhone to make purchases in stores, apps, and on the web.
- Decide whether to enable automatic updates for your iPhone’s software.
- Follow the prompts to set up your iPhone’s accessibility features, such as VoiceOver, Zoom, and Magnifier.
- Finally, you will see the home screen of your new iPhone 11, and you can start using it to make calls, send messages, take photos, and much more.
Congratulations, you have successfully set up your new iPhone 11 manually.