How can i do option trading in zerodha kite mobile app
To do option trading on the Zerodha Kite mobile app, you need to follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Zerodha Kite mobile app with your credentials.
- Click on the “Menu” icon on the top left corner of the app and select “Option Chain” from the dropdown menu.
- Select the underlying stock or index on which you want to trade options.
- You can view the option chain of the selected stock or index with the strike price, call and put option premiums, and the expiration date.
- Click on the “Buy” or “Sell” button against the strike price and option type (call/put) of your choice.
- Enter the number of lots and the order type (Market or Limit) and review your order.
- Click on the “Place Order” button to confirm your trade.
Note: You should have a Zerodha trading account and have completed the necessary formalities to trade options on the Zerodha Kite mobile app. Also, option trading involves risk, and you should be aware of the risks involved before placing any trades.