How to update aadhaar details online
To update Aadhaar details online, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the “My Aadhaar” tab and select the “Update Your Aadhaar” option.
- On the next page, click on the “Update Demographics Data Online” option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and the captcha code displayed on the screen. Click on the “Send OTP” button.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given field and click on the “Login” button.
- On the next page, select the field you want to update (e.g., Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile number).
- Enter the new details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Upload the supporting documents as per the given guidelines.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the update request.
- You will receive an update request number, which you can use to track the status of your request.
Note: You can update your Aadhaar details online only if your mobile number is registered with Aadhaar. If your mobile number is not registered, you will have to visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre to update your details.