Exercises to reduce belly fat at home
There are several exercises that you can do at home to reduce belly fat. Here are some effective ones:
- Crunches: Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your hands behind your head and lift your upper body towards your knees. Repeat for 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Plank: Get into a push-up position with your forearms on the ground. Keep your body in a straight line from head to toe, hold the position for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Russian twists: Sit on the floor with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Lean back slightly, keeping your back straight, and lift your feet off the ground. Twist your torso to the left, bringing your right elbow to your left knee. Repeat on the other side. Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Bicycle crunches: Lie on your back with your hands behind your head and your knees bent. Lift your shoulders off the ground and bring your left elbow to your right knee, straightening your left leg. Repeat on the other side. Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Mountain climbers: Get into a push-up position and bring your right knee towards your chest. Quickly switch and bring your left knee towards your chest while extending your right leg back. Repeat for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Remember, exercise alone won’t reduce belly fat. You also need to focus on eating a healthy diet, staying hydrated, and getting enough sleep. Consistency is key!