Games for children’s birthday party at home
There are many games that you can play at a children’s birthday party at home. Here are some ideas:
- Pin the Tail on the Donkey – This classic game is still a favorite among children. Blindfolded children take turns trying to pin a tail onto a donkey picture while they’re spun around a few times.
- Treasure Hunt – Hide small items around the house or garden and provide clues for the children to find them. The first child to find all the items wins a prize.
- Musical Chairs – Arrange chairs in a circle and play music. When the music stops, the children have to find a chair to sit on. The child left standing is out, and a chair is removed each round until one child is left.
- Balloon Pop – Fill balloons with candy or small toys and hang them from the ceiling. The children have to pop the balloons to get the goodies inside.
- Freeze Dance – Play music and have the children dance. When the music stops, the children have to freeze in place. If anyone moves, they’re out.
- Bean Bag Toss – Set up a target, such as a cardboard box, and have the children take turns tossing bean bags at it. The child who gets the most points wins a prize.
- Limbo – Use a long stick or broom handle and have the children take turns trying to go under it while bending backward. Lower the stick after each round, and the child who can go the lowest wins.
Remember to adjust the games to the age group of the children attending and have fun!