How to use miracast on android tv
Miracast is a wireless display standard that allows you to connect your Android device to an Android TV wirelessly. Here’s how to use Miracast on an Android TV:
- Turn on your Android TV and make sure that it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android device.
- On your Android TV, go to Settings > Display & Sound > Enable Wireless Display.
- On your Android device, open Settings > Display > Cast Screen.
- Your Android device will now start searching for available Miracast-enabled devices.
- Select your Android TV from the list of available devices.
- Once connected, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored on your TV.
- To stop casting your screen, go to the Cast Screen option on your Android device and select Disconnect.
Note: The steps may vary slightly depending on the brand and model of your Android TV and Android device. Additionally, not all Android devices support Miracast. If your Android device doesn’t support Miracast, you can use a Miracast adapter like Chromecast or Miracast Dongle to connect your Android device to your Android TV.