Basic requirements to run TOSCA Automation Tool
To run TOSCA, you typically need the following:
- TOSCA-compliant software: You need software that supports the TOSCA standard. This could be a cloud management platform or an orchestration tool that can read and interpret TOSCA templates.
- TOSCA templates: TOSCA templates are written in YAML or XML and describe the application topology, components, relationships, and other deployment requirements. You need to have the appropriate TOSCA templates for the application you want to deploy.
- Cloud infrastructure: You need access to a cloud infrastructure that supports the deployment of the application described in the TOSCA templates. This could be a public cloud provider like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, or a private cloud infrastructure.
- Network connectivity: You need a network connection to the cloud infrastructure to deploy and manage the application.
- Authentication and Authorization: You need appropriate authentication and authorization credentials to access the cloud infrastructure and deploy the application.
Overall, running TOSCA requires a combination of software, templates, cloud infrastructure, network connectivity, and appropriate authentication and authorization credentials.