TOSCA interview questions for beginners
Here are some interview questions about the opera “Tosca” that are suitable for beginners:
- What is “Tosca” about?
- Who composed the opera “Tosca”?
- When was “Tosca” first performed?
- What is the setting of “Tosca”?
- Who are the main characters in “Tosca”?
- What is the plot of “Tosca”?
- What is the significance of the aria “Vissi d’arte” in “Tosca”?
- What are some famous musical highlights from “Tosca”?
- Can you name some other operas composed by Giacomo Puccini?
- What makes “Tosca” a popular and enduring opera?
These questions should provide a good starting point for discussing “Tosca” in an interview. Feel free to expand or modify them as needed based on the level of knowledge you expect from the beginners.