How to install Microsoft Teams on your phone
To install Microsoft Teams on your phone, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type “Microsoft Teams” and tap the search icon.
- From the search results, locate the official Microsoft Teams app developed by Microsoft Corporation and tap on it.
- On the app’s page, tap the “Install” button.
- Review the permissions requested by the app and, if you’re comfortable with them, tap “Accept” or “Install.” The app will begin downloading and installing on your phone.
- Once the installation is complete, you can open Microsoft Teams from your app drawer or home screen.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the search tab at the bottom of the screen, type “Microsoft Teams” and tap the search button.
- Locate the official Microsoft Teams app developed by Microsoft Corporation and tap on it.
- On the app’s page, tap the “Get” button or the download icon (cloud with an arrow) to start the installation process.
- If prompted, authenticate using your Apple ID, Face ID, or Touch ID.
- Wait for the app to download and install on your device. Once installed, you can find the Microsoft Teams app on your home screen.
After installing Microsoft Teams, open the app and sign in using your Microsoft account or the account provided by your organization. You’ll be able to access your Teams, join meetings, and collaborate with others using the mobile app.
Note: The process described above may vary slightly depending on the version of your operating system or any modifications made by your device manufacturer.