How I Create Reels Effect In Mobile Alight Motion Editing
Alight Motion is a popular mobile video editing app that allows users to create various visual effects, including the “Reels” effect. However, please note that the app may have undergone updates or changes since then, so the exact steps might vary slightly.
To create the “Reels” effect in Alight Motion, follow these general steps:
- Install Alight Motion: If you haven’t already, download and install Alight Motion from your device’s app store.
- Open Alight Motion: Launch the app and create a new project.
- Import Footage: Import the video or clip to which you want to apply the “Reels” effect.
- Split the Video: Identify the section of the video where you want to apply the effect. To achieve the “Reels” effect, you’ll be duplicating and scaling this section.
- Duplicate the Video Layer: Once you’ve identified the section, duplicate the video layer. This can usually be done by selecting the video layer and choosing the option to duplicate it in the layer properties or options.
- Scale and Position: Scale up the duplicated video layer to fill the screen. Play with the position and scale of the duplicated layer to achieve the desired “Reels” effect. The goal is to make it appear as if you have multiple copies of the video running side by side.
- Add Transitions: To enhance the effect, you can add transitions between the different sections of the video. Alight Motion should have a range of transition options to choose from.
- Adjust Speed (Optional): If you want the “Reels” effect to look like an old film projector or a vintage movie reel, you can adjust the speed of the duplicated clips to make them look like they’re moving at a different frame rate. Slowing down the duplicated clips can create a more authentic “Reels” effect.
- Add Filters and Effects (Optional): Alight Motion also offers various filters and effects that you can apply to further enhance the “Reels” effect. You can experiment with these to achieve the desired look.
- Export and Save: Once you’re satisfied with the effect, preview it in the app and make any necessary adjustments. When you’re ready, export the video and save it to your device.
Remember that app interfaces and features may change, so it’s best to refer to Alight Motion’s official documentation or tutorials for the most up-to-date instructions.
Also, keep in mind that the term “Reels” effect may refer to different visual styles, so you might find variations of this effect in different editing apps. Be open to exploring and experimenting with other apps or effects to achieve the specific “Reels” effect you have in mind.